Lobby Concierge, Reception, and Access Control:
Your Security is Our Number One Priority
Lobby personnel is often the first point of contact between your commercial facility or high-rise building and the public. Whether providing strict access control, concierge services and information, or VIP reception, Artofk9SG’s fully-licensed, highly-trained, professional Security Officers will project the image that you desire.
Our Lobby Concierge, Reception, and Access Control Officers provide the following services:
- Provide clear direction, information, and assistance to Firm visitors, contractors, contingent workers, and employees.
- Establish a pleasant atmosphere and a sense of “welcome” to visitors.
- Assist and direct emergency personnel entering the building on official business.
- Assist building operations personnel during emergencies.
- Operate and interpret X-Ray scanners for contraband and weapons. (option to include K9 sniffing service)
- Maintain surveillance multiple entrances for suspicious persons and packages.
- Maintain a presence at lobby turnstiles to discourage unauthorized access to the building.
- Visually inspect access cards to verify that the authorized holder is the individual presenting the access card.
- Complete working knowledge of the Firm’s in-house or commercial guest registration system.
- Verify the identity of all visitors, contractors, contingent workers and consultants who do not have Firm ID prior to entrance to the building, issuing visitor and contractor badges.
- Providing escort for terminated employees requiring access to office locations.
- Maintain access and job verification for all contractors entering the building off-hours.
- Control access to handicap gate and turnstiles.
- Control and grant access to the lobby level freight door for all authorized personnel.
- Control and dispatch security officers for all interior door-opening requests.
- Prepare and issue building property pass for property removal in accordance with the facility’s Security Manual.